The project is a podcast about children’s gender development. We were inspired by our course, Child Development and the readings we had done for class. It was an iterative process to build. We had to narrow our research question down, and have subtopics that we wanted to talk about. Then, we did a lot of research. Next, we made a script and went through several drafts. Then, we practiced with the recording equipment and recorded it after a few takes. It is a finished work and took well over half the semester. I’m not sure we would do anything differently a second time around. If we had infinite time we could have experimented with the different recording things (lapelle mics, blue yeti etc.).


This projected is associated with the course: PSYC-295

Website: podcast:

Rights statement: Attribution CC-BY 4.0